Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

OOTD - Bike Tour


I have decided to write this blog in English and German as my titles tend to be in English anyway and this will give me the opportunity to practise my English again [which is a bit rusty as I read English books a lot and listen to British radio stations but rarely write mails in English].

Hat: C&A; waistcoat: handmade; tunic: Ulla Popken; Jeans: fleamarket; bag: Militär Räer


Today the weather was cool enough to consider a bike tour through the beautiful but agonisingly hilly landscape in this particular part of Eastern Westphalia. I like my clothes to look a bit rustic so I chose a white linen tunic, my handmade woollen waistcoat and rolled up jeans from the flea market. I am still a bit anti bike helmet so I went with the floral patterned hat instead and as the day got sunnier this prove;d to be a rather good choice!

---

Heute war das Wetter mal ausnahmsweise kühl genug für eine Fahrradtour durch Ostwestfalens eklig hügelige Landschaft. Da ich den Landlust-Stil eigentlich ganz gern mag, entschied ich mich für eine Leinentunika, meine handgestrickte Wollweste und aufgekrempelte Jeans vom Flohmarkt. Mit Fahrradhelmen habe ich mich noch nicht ganz angefreundet, deshalb nahm ich lieber meinen ollen Hut, der bei zunehmenden Sonnenschein auch wirklich ganz nützlich war!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen