Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Sunday Social 14/01/13

Sunday Social
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? Qaroline's Qonundrums. The name refers to the fact that I regard being a fat woman in a society that constantly tells me that I have to change as the biggest of my daily conundrums. I have been blogging since August 2012.

2. Why do you blog? Because I want to show that it IS possible to be fat and love yourself.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? Kirsty Lou's fabulous blog "Fatty Unbound"I saw a television programme about body acceptance that featured her and her blog - I have been hooked ever since.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? The one I wrote about writing as my method of choice for escaping from self hate, here is the link if you would like to read it: The Body Politic No. 3 - Escape

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013? Continuing to write the Body Politic-post series.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow? At the moment my three favourite blogs are:

Rachele @ The Nearsighted Owl
Jess @ The Militant Baker
Charlotte Cooper @ Obesity Timebomb

Thank you very much for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Love, Qaroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen